Register your interest for a school tour!
There are currently no group tour dates available. Register your interest using the booking form below and we will let you know when group tour dates are announced.
In the interests of student, staff and visitor welfare with regard to the spread of COVID-19, there are currently no group tours or school events.
If you are seeking enrolment in 2022, please contact our Enrolments Team to arrange a private tour.
In the meantime, we will be sure to keep you up to date with what’s happening at St Andrew’s. We will send you articles, news and information, however if you have any specific questions you are always welcome to email us. Check out our latest news below:
- Our virtual school tour is now live! We invite you to take an online tour and discover our unique city school;
- Our Head of School Dr Collier appeared on ABC’s Q&A discussing Australia’s schooling system;
- Our best ever HSC results and impressive IB Diploma achievements are detailed in our Academic Excellence brochure. This Results Analysis by Dr Collier also shows our students’ diverse career plans and university entry options;
- Coeducation is a win-win! Our Head of Junior School provides evidence based rationale of the benefits of boys and girls learning together, developing mutual respect and understanding in her article The Benefits of Co-education;
- How we develop accomplished, purposeful learners with a generosity of spirit (and how we pull it all together in an enriched community) is outlined in our 2020 Strategic Plan; and
- Our Facebook page is also a great resource of photos, videos and updates on what’s happening in the SACS community.
We look forward to welcoming your family as soon as practicable.
Step up into a world of opportunities
Senior College International Baccalaureate Diploma – Year 11, 2022
Independence – Flexibility – Vast subject choices – Dedicated IB Diploma teachers
Make your final school years count. Our Senior College IB Diploma program prepares students for life beyond school with:
- A progressive, coeducational, university-style campus environment in the heart of the CBD;
- Amazing breadth of Diploma subject choices to suit all interests;
- Greater independence, more responsibility and varied leadership opportunities;
- Strong pastoral care and student wellbeing program to support students every step of the way;
- Global learning through interactive technologies and international educational tours; and
- Range of career development services including personal career counselling and post school study pathways.
Book your private tour below
Come along and see for yourself what makes our city school so special. Book an IB Diploma Private Tour where you will visit our Senior College campus and speak directly with IB Diploma staff.
Wednesday March 10, 2021 5:15 pm
Wednesday March 17, 2021 6:30 pm
6.00pm, Wednesday 17 March, 2021
Our Gifted and Talented Education Program is a challenging program designed to target students whose academic learning needs differ significantly enough to warrant a differentiated approach to learning.
Our annual Gifted & Talented and Scholarship Information Evening provides information and resources for parents of children who may fall into this category of learner. Come along and find out more about how to support these unique learners.Register now
Tuesday May 18, 2021 5:00 pm
5pm, Tuesday 18 May 2021
Level 7, St Andrew’s House, Sydney Square
Join in the fun of exploring what Year 7 is all about at St Andrew’s Cathedral School. We provide a fun and interactive evening for the whole family to enjoy. Families can explore our unique Middle School campus, get involved in taster classes and gain and insight into what makes our Middle School program so exciting. On the evening, you will:
- Hear from keynote speakers and information sessions
- Experience fund demonstrations and interactive workshops
- Speak with specialty staff and community representatives who will be available to answer your questions; and
- Enjoy entertainment and a sausage sizzle on our famous Rooftop Playground.
It is anticipated that this evening will conclude by 8pm. Bookings are essential. Please complete the form below to confirm your attendance.
If COVID-19 restrictions are elevated, a replacement information evening will occur online.Register now
Wednesday July 28, 2021 5:15 pm