Year 4 Open Morning – Tuesday 11 June at 9am.
A special morning event for parents and students.
During your visit you will tour Junior School classrooms, our unique rooftop playground, specialist music and science facilities and meet out inspirational staff and students.
Your child will participate in classroom activities, meet student buddies and enjoy recess on our rooftop play equipment.
We are expanding our Year 4 cohort and adding another class in 2020! There are limited places available, so we are inviting current Year 3 students and their parents along to our Year 4 Open Day to discover the amazing opportunities on offer at our dynamic Junior School in the heart of the city.
Bring your child along and discover how they can be more in Year 4!
It is anticipated that this event will finish at 10.45am.
Come along and experience everything Year 4 has to offer at our dynamic city campus. During your visit you will participate in class activities, tour our specialist music and science facilities and meet our wonderful staff and students.
Discover a world of opportunities at St Andrew’s Cathedral School:
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers who ensure every student is thriving
- Individualised attention in small class sizes – maximum 20 students per class!
- Diverse, globally focused city campus
- Safe and caring learning environment
- Fully coeducational
- Specialist teachers in music, languages (Mandarin and Wiradjuri), science, sport and art
- Access to high school facilities, including performance spaces, science labs and sports fields
- Before school care from 6.30am, after school care to 6.00pm and vacation care
- Separate accelerated classes to support gifted learners
- Diverse range of learning opportunities outside the classroom
- Extensive co-curricular opportunities, including coding, dance, theatre, music ensembles, chess and philosophy
- Authentic Christian values
- A welcoming, inclusive school community that ensures every student is known and valued