Join us on a small group tour of our campus.
Discover what makes our city school so special!
Please note that all onsite tours for Term 3 have been paused for now, due to the recent COVID restrictions. Please get in touch with our Enrolments team should you wish to discuss available places for your child in 2022-23. Email [email protected] or call 02 9286 9500.
You are welcome to make a booking for a scheduled tour on the form below and one of our Enrolments team members will confirm with you closer to the date if the tour will be going ahead. (These tours will only go ahead if COVID restrictions allow.)
UPCOMING CAMPUS TOUR DATES
- 31 August – book your place on the form below
- 12 October – book your place on the form below
- 26 October – book your place on the form below
- 2 November – book your place on the form below
- 23 November – book your place on the form below
Commencing with an opportunity to meet our Head of School, Dr Collier, this full school tour includes a presentation by key Executive staff and a tour of our Junior School, Middle School and Senior College campuses. During your visit you will view our specialist facilities including music, science, performing arts and outdoor spaces. You will also have the opportunity to meet staff and student representatives and gain insight into the school during the school day.
It is anticipated that the tour will conclude by 10.30am.
The Head of School tours are aimed at future enrolments for 2023 and beyond. If you are seeking enrolment in 2022, please contact our Enrolments Team to discuss availability and arrange a private tour.
In the meantime, you can keep up with what’s happening at St Andrew’s Cathedral School. If you have any specific questions, you are always welcome to email us. Check out our latest news below:
- Our virtual school tour is now live! We invite you to take an online tour and discover our unique city school;
- Our Head of School Dr Collier appeared on ABC’s Q&A discussing Australia’s schooling system;
- Our best ever HSC results and impressive IB Diploma achievements are detailed in our Academic Excellence brochure.
- Coeducation is a win-win! Our Head of Junior School provides evidence-based rationale of the benefits of boys and girls learning together, developing mutual respect and understanding in her article The Benefits of Co-education;
- How we develop accomplished, purposeful learners with a generosity of spirit (and how we pull it all together in an enriched community) is outlined in our 2020 Strategic Plan; and
- Our Facebook page is also a great resource of photos, videos and updates on what’s happening in the SACS community.
We look forward to welcoming your family to our school.