Kindergarten to Year 6 entry
Discover our innovative school in the heart of the city!
- 5.15pm, Wednesday 18 March, 2020
- Level 7, St Andrew’s House, Sydney Square
Year groups K, Year 3 and Year 5, 2021 and beyond
If you are seeking 2020 enrolment, please contact us immediately for space availability.
Explore our learning spaces, hear about our engaging Junior School program and meet our highly qualified teachers who are at the forefront of research-based best teaching practices.
- School tour (optional) – 5.15pm
Meet in St Andrew’s Cathedral School Foyer
- Information Session – 6.10pm
Meet our Head of Junior School and have all your questions answered by our panel of educators (Rhonda Robson, Head of Junior School and Primary Education; Kate Robertson, Junior School Music Coordinator; Selwyn Wu, Learning Technologies in the Junior School; Bruce Perry, Registrar)
There will be a supervised Kids Club available on the evening.
Our vibrant Kindergarten to Year 6 school offers:
- small class sizes
- accelerated classes
- a strong focus on literacy and numeracy
- high expectations for all students
- roof-top playground
- extensive co-curricular opportunities
- authentic Christian values
- before and after school care and vacation care
- specialist teachers in Mandarin Chinese, Wiradjuri language (from Year 3), sport, science, music, drama, art, Christian studies
- exceptional facilities for science, drama, music, dance, art, sport and outdoor education.
Bookings are essential. Please book your place online below.