Register your interest for a school tour!
There are currently no tour dates available. Register your interest using the booking form below and we will let you know when tour dates are announced.
In the interests of student, staff and visitor welfare and given the increasing community concern about the spread of COVID-19, the school has decided to cancel all events.
In the meantime, we will be sure to keep you up to date with what’s happening at St Andrew’s. We will send you articles, news and information, however if you have any specific questions you are always welcome to email us. Check out our latest news below:
- Remote learning is live! From Kindergarten to Year 12, our students are learning online, completing classwork and staying connected while off site. We are excited by how our students and staff have embraced the new digital era (and according to The Australian SACS is the Gold Standard in remote learning!);
- Our students are collaborating online – our Drama Teacher Mr Ryan Desaulnier demonstrates how he runs a secondary school practical drama class remotely and Maths Teacher Ms Do shows how even Maths class can be interactive;
- Our Head of School Dr Collier appeared on ABC’s Q&A discussing Australia’s schooling system;
- Our best ever HSC results and impressive IB Diploma achievements are detailed in our Academic Excellence brochure. This Results Analysis by Dr Collier also shows our students’ diverse career plans and university entry options;
- Coeducation is a win-win! Our Head of Junior School provides evidence based rationale of the benefits of boys and girls learning together, developing mutual respect and understanding in her article The Benefits of Co-education; and
- How we develop accomplished, purposeful learners with a generosity of spirit (and how we pull it all together in an enriched community) is outlined in our 2020 Strategic Plan; and
- Our Facebook page is also a great resource of photos, videos and updates on what’s happening in the SACS community;