The school canteen is located on Level 9 of St Andrew’s House. QuickCliq is an online ordering system that offers a fast and intuitive way to order recess and lunch. Orders are placed in advance, with prices automatically calculated for each option and sent directly to the canteen. Paper bags are then printed, saving valuable time for your canteen staff and volunteers.
Junior School student lunches are delivered to the class room. High school students can collect their orders directly from the Canteen on Level 9.
How QuickCliq works:
1. Sign up to QuickCliq – go to https://quickcliq.com.au/
- Select ‘sign up’ button
- Enter your contact details, nominate a user name and password and submit
- You will receive a confirmation email
- Notify QuickCliq of the discounts you would like to use in your neighbourhood
- Log into the website
- Select our school
- Enter student’s name(s)
- Add credit to your account
- Order meals from canteen menu
2. Student / parent places order online https://quickcliq.com.au/. This can become a family activity making family time more important by teaching children a valuable life skill.
3. Order received in canteen:
When the order is received, the canteen is able to view / print a list of all orders required for that day.
4. Order is printed on a paper bag or as a meal voucher:
Meal orders can be printed directly on the paper bags. Some additional details like teacher’s name / room / tutor / food allergies etc. can be printed on the bags. An alternate process is for canteens or parents to print meal vouchers for any orders placed online.
- Select “Register Interest” button on the main menu
- Fill in your contact details, enter the verification code and click “Register Interest”
- The canteen will contact you with more information